HXUVR-II ultra-wide-spectrum physical evidence recording system Price: 230000.00 yuan / set
1. The advantages of UV digital cameras: high pixels, high sharpness of photos, and long exposure time. You can take dark fingerprint images in the viewfinder clearly, and even take pictures that are completely invisible in the viewfinder.
2. Disadvantages of UV digital cameras: The brightness of the image in the viewfinder is low, and it is very difficult to operate in the process of finding fingerprints and illuminating the view to obtain a clear fingerprint image.
3. The working principle of the UV digital camera with image enhancement software: input the image of the UV digital camera into the computer, accumulate the image information through the image enhancement software, change an image on the monitor every 1/4 second, and the image brightness will be greatly Enhanced. The working principle is the same as the full-band CCD, and the image effect is the same as the full-band CCD. After obtaining a satisfactory image, collect the image directly on the computer, or you can take a photo with a delayed exposure using a UV digital camera.
Spectrum application range (1) Ultraviolet reflection photography
1. Collect some potential and weak contrast fingerprints, suitable for collecting fingerprints left on the surface of objects such as glass, plastics, ceramics, enamels, paints, photos and sticky layers of tape. Can make the fingerprint line and the background show a great contrast.
2. Collect fingerprints that are disturbed by the background, such as sweat, dust, and other fingerprints that are left on the background that interferes with the pattern, and the carrier substance has the property of absorbing or preventing short-wave UV from passing through, such as: glass, plastic, ceramic, enamel, paint, photos And other objects, this method can be used to eliminate background interference.
3. Common handprint carriers are glass double-sided handprints. Use this method to separately collect handprints on each surface to avoid interference from the other handprints; plastics such as notebooks, address books, packaging bags and other plastic products have handwriting patterns This method can filter out its background interference.
4. Ceramic relics, handicrafts with colored patterns, and handprints left on the colored surfaces of colored enamel containers such as washbasins, drinking cups, rice bowls and other products. This method can eliminate background interference.
5.Leaves on the painted surface, such as handprints on varnished weapon knives and dagger handles; some printed iron products such as beer cans, beverage cans and food, tonics, medicine packaging boxes, etc., are left on the pattern background surface. The method can filter out the cluttered background.
6. For handprints left on different paint surfaces, such as the handprints at the junction of dark and light-toned paint, this method can be used to make different backgrounds consistent.
(2) UV-induced fluorescence photography
1. Weak contrast blood fingerprints When blood fingerprints are left on the surface of dark-toned objects or red objects, the difference in brightness between the lines and the background is small, and the color difference is also small. This method can be considered for collection. In this method, blood fingerprints do not produce fluorescence in the visible light region, and appear black. If the background material has a certain fluorescence intensity under the irradiation of ultraviolet light, a large fluorescent brightness difference can be formed between the fingerprint line and the background, and it is possible to remove or weaken the background interference.
2. Fingerprints formed by grease Usually, trace fingerprints formed by mineral oil, vegetable oil, and animal oil can be used to obtain ideal photographic results. Among them, fingerprints formed by mineral oil have a better effect with this method. For example, fingerprints left on silicon steel sheets in common transformers, some industrial and mining enterprises have discovered that fingerprints left on the oil fingerprints at the field can excite strong fluorescence. It can be clearly photographed by ultraviolet fluorescence photography.
(3) Infrared reflection photography
1. All-black photography, such as all-black surveillance, shooting of reconnaissance objects in all-black, checking the security status of the dark environment, etc. You can use pure infrared lights to illuminate the subject at night, use the system camera to automatically focus, and take pictures in real time.
2. Certificates of invisible objects shot at the crime scene Under direct sunlight or scattered sunlight during the day, you can directly shoot bullet hole traces on dark clothes, search for unclear or invisible handwriting on the scene, photograph car tire marks on textiles, Dust footprint, etc.
3. On-site inspection of forged or altered documents Under direct sunlight or scattered sunlight during the day, photograph and inspect forged or altered passports and securities, inspect the written and rewritten contract amounts, dates, key characters, etc.
4. Appropriate use of perspective functions, such as shooting covered text, shooting famous paintings covered by ordinary paintings in smuggling cases, shooting human bodies covered by certain clothes, etc.
Purple Infrared Digital Camera High Throughput UV Lens (90mm)
254nm high-pass filter
365nm Bandpass Filter
720nm long pass filter
820nm Long Pass Filter
8W 254nm Ring UV Lamp
8W 365nm Ring UV Lamp
8W 254nm Square UV Lamp Tablet PC (Image Enhancement Software)
UV protective glasses universal arm safety protection box: 665X500X200mm